FOR A LIMITED TIME, SAVE $300 ON OUR WIRELESS MRI STEREO SYSTEM – THE BI-DIRECTIONAL!
In development since 2016, Sound Imaging’s Bi-Directional MRI Wireless Communication system provides much needed MRI scan room communication freedom. The standard communication has always been between the MRI operator and patient via low quality, fixed speakers in the MRI bore. The systems headsets can be worn by the patient in the MRI bore to communicate with support staff and/or to listen to high quality music. More importantly, the wireless headsets can be worn by support staff/relatives in the MRI room allowing constant, mobile communication with support staff/relatives outside the MRI room. Sound Imaging’s Bi-Directional MRI Wireless system – the high-quality MRI communication freedom that the MRI suite deserves.
- Important Features:
- Push-to-talk microphone enables easy communication to the technologist in the control room
- Noise cancelling headphones minimize the MRI scanner’s loud noise
- Makes for a more relaxed and safe MRI experience
- Allows for clear instruction to patients during scan
- Eliminates the guesswork of patient comfort and safety
- Increases efficiency of MRI examinations
- Reduces long-run operation costs
- Lessens the likelihood of costly re-scans
- Wireless installation
- Does not distort MRI image quality
- Includes true stereo, non-pneumatic headset for high quality sound
- Allows for two types of input