The Magnet Watch allows you to continuously monitor your MRI machine with a connection through the magnet monitor, examining the health of an MR magnet cryo system directly through your internet network. The Magnet Watch can prevent helium loss or equipment failure by streamlining preventative maintenance, increasing productivity, reducing helium expenses, and allowing for quicker response time.
Receive Text Messages or Email Notifications of your MRI Vitals via Pulse Technology.
Our system is linked to a monitor box and monitors the following key components of your MRI; Vessel Pressure, Helium Level, Chiller Water Temperature, Chiller Water Flow, CSW-71 Compressor Status (On/Off), Equipment Room Temperature, Equipment Room Humidity, Magnet Quench Detection, Power, Coldhead Efficiency.
- Avoid helium loss or equipment failure
- Increases facility productivity
- Reduces chances of a magnet quench
- Allows for quicker response time
- Reduces cost of 24-hour service
- Saves time and money by increasing response time and decreasing downtime
- Documents the history of the MRI to help identify recurring problems
- Alerts can be sent to standard computers, as well as, mobile phones to ensure you never miss a thing when you’re on the go
- Service Managers can identify the problem before getting to the MRI, minimizing the amount of time and materials needed to fix the issue
- Errors are identified in rea
- Easy to read and identify error reports sent immediately upon occurring
l time – no more troubleshooting – get right to the issue